본문 바로가기

조회 수 29 댓글 0

ohny.jpg

2023 Calling all Volunteers —Open House New York 

뉴욕시 건축물 개방 축제 오픈하우스 뉴욕(Open House New York) 2023이 자원봉사자들을 공모한다. 오리엔테이션 90분, 축제 당일 최소한 4시간 봉사를 하면, OHNY에 가장 먼저 입장할 수 있으며, 티셔츠를 제공한다. 신청은 8월 31일까지. 

https://airtable.com/appklSk38nNdnXqOd/shraW7CI0undpMWid

Over 1,000 New Yorkers have signed up to volunteer this OHNY Weekend—will you join them?

Register by August 31

Today is National Volunteer Day—show your love for New York City by volunteering for OHNY Weekend on October 20-22!

The 21st Annual OHNY Weekend is just around the corner, and we need passionate New Yorkers like you to make it happen. Whether you're a seasoned volunteer or brand new to OHNY, we warmly welcome you to be a part of this one-of-a-kind New York City experience.

Questions? Reach out to Alba at volunteer@ohny.org.

#What is OHNY Weekend?

Launched in 2003, OHNY Weekend is an annual festival that opens hundreds of noteworthy or significant places across the five boroughs to foster discovery and delight for New Yorkers and visitors alike.

#What is a Weekend Volunteer?

OHNY Weekend Volunteers serve as the public face of OHNY Weekend by greeting guests, assisting with check-in, managing lines, and providing information about OHNY Weekend.

#Why should I volunteer for OHNY Weekend?

Volunteering during OHNY Weekend is a great opportunity to explore and learn about a new neighborhood or place in your city—and to meet other New Yorkers who share a commitment to civic engagement!

#Can I choose where I volunteer?

When you fill out the registration form, you’ll include information about the days and times you are available, your preferred borough, and the names of friends you’d like to be assigned with. OHNY staff then match volunteers with Partner locations. You will receive your volunteer assignment with specific information about the place and the Partner organization a few weeks prior to the Weekend.

#How does volunteering for OHNY Weekend work?

Volunteer shifts usually last 4 hours and take place on one day at one location, unless you are willing to sign up for additional shifts! Some shifts may be shorter or longer depending on the hours your assigned location is open.

#Will I receive volunteer training?

Before the Weekend, Volunteers must attend a 90-minute training session outlining what volunteers need to do during their shift and receive their limited edition volunteer t-shirt and other materials. The training sessions will take place in September.

?