Facebook NYCultureBeat
CulBeat Express
CulBeat Express는 뉴욕의 문화 소식을 신속하게 알릴 수 있는 게시판입니다.
앞으로 다가 올 전시, 음악회, 공연, 출간, 행사 등 소식과 예술가들의 동정을 소개합니다.
행사 게시를 원하시면 CulBeat Express를 제목으로 하셔서 보도자료를 NYCultureBeat@gmail.com로 보내주십시요.
  • 로즈 맥고완 집필 '브레이브(Brave)' 1/30 출간
  • sukie
    Jan 11, 2018
  • thumbnail
    • HarperOne
    • Rose McGowan's BRAVE

지난해 할리우드 파워 프로듀서 하비 와인스틴에게 강간당했다고 트위터에 폭로하며 #MeToo 캠페인에 불을 지른 배우 로즈 맥고완의 자서전 '브레이브(Brave)'가 1월 30일 출간된다. 

A Revealing Memoir
    Empowering Manifesto

Rose McGowan's 
    BRAVE 

00brave.jpg

“Hello fellow human, pleased to meet you. My name is Rose McGowan and

I am BRAVE. I want you to be too.”

BRAVE
     is McGowan’s raw, honest, and poignant memoir/manifesto—a no-holds-barred, pull-no-punches account of the rise of a millennial icon, fearless activist, and unstoppable force for change who is determined to expose the truth about the entertainment industry, dismantle the concept of fame, shine a light on a multibillion-dollar business built on systemic misogyny, and empower people everywhere to wake up and be BRAVE.

“My life, as you will read, has taken me from one cult to another, the biggest cult of all: Hollywood. BRAVE is the story of how I fought my way out of these cults and reclaimed my life. I want to help you do the same.”

Rose McGowan is a writer, director, music artist, former actress, entrepreneur, founder of #ROSEARMY and feminist whistle-blowing badass activist.  Her directorial debut, Dawn, was nominated for the Short Film Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival. Her album, skincare line and documentary will all be released in 2018.

*When covering Rose's book, please note that the book's official title is in all-caps: BRAVE 

For More Information, Please Login To:
    https://www.rosemcgowan.com/
    https://www.harperone.com/brave/
    https://www.rosearmy.com/

# # #

BRAVE
    By Rose McGowan

HarperOne | On sale: January 30, 2018 | $27.99 Hardcover | ISBN: 9780062655981
    Also available as an eBook and audio book

© NYCultureBeat.com | Big Apple, Small Bites: Across the City

All rights reserved. Any stories of this site may be used for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any material without the written permission of NYCultureBeat.com.

thumbnail
  • NAI-NI CHEN DANCE COMPANY
  • celebrate The Year of the Dog
  • Saturday, February 10, 2018
  • NJPAC
  • NAI-NI CHEN DANCE COMPANY to celebrate The Year of the Dog at NJPAC Saturday, February 10, 2018 Colorful costumes, twirling ribbons, dancing dragons - they're all part of Year of the Dog, a dance and music celebration of the Chinese New Year by NJ's acclaimed Nai-Ni Chen Dance Company, which will ...
Dec 19, 2017
thumbnail
  • 리버사이드갤러리, NJ
  • 최분자 개인전 '합창'/ Boonja Choi Solo Show 'Chorus'
  • 12월 19일-1월 8일(2018년)
  • Riverside Gallery: One Riverside Square, Suite 201, Hackensack, NJ 07601
  • 최분자 개인전 합창 Boonja Choi: Chorus 12월 19일-1월 8일(2018년) 리버사이드갤러리, NJ 오프닝 리셉션: 12월 19일 오후 6시-8시 뉴욕 작가 최분자씨의 개인전이 2017년 12월 19일부터 2018년 1월 8일까지 뉴저지 해켄색의 리버사이드 갤러리에서 열린다. 이번 전시에서 최분자 작가는 동양화 요소와 서양화의 요소가 ...
Dec 17, 2017
thumbnail
  • La Biennale di Venezia
  • RALPH RUGOFF APPOINTED DIRECTOR OF THE VISUAL ARTS DEPARTMENT
  • May 11th to November 24th, 2019
  • LA BIENNALE - 15 DECEMBER 2017 RALPH RUGOFF APPOINTED DIRECTOR OF THE VISUAL ARTS DEPARTMENT Ralph Rugoff will be the curator of the Biennale Arte 2019 The Board of La Biennale di Venezia, at the suggestion of the President Paolo Baratta, approved the appointment of Ralph Rugoff as Director of the...
Dec 16, 2017
thumbnail
  • Frick Collection
  • Zurbarán’s Jacob and His Twelve Sons: Paintings from Auckland Castle
  • January 31 through April 22, 2018
  • STUNNING SET OF SPANISH BAROQUE WORKS TRAVELS TO THE UNITED STATES FOR THE FIRST TIME Zurbarán’s Jacob and His Twelve Sons: Paintings from Auckland Castle SERIES HISTORICALLY CONNECTED TO MOVEMENT FOR RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE January 31 through April 22, 2018 Zurbarán and other...
Dec 14, 2017
thumbnail
  • Morgan Library & Museum
  • Power and Grace: Drawings by Rubens, Van Dyck, and Jordaens
  • January 19 to April 29, 2018
  • THE SHOW EXPLORES THE CRUCIAL ROLE DRAWING PLAYED IN THE ART OF PETER PAUL RUBENS, ANTHONY VAN DYCK, AND JACOB JORDAENS Power and Grace: Drawings by Rubens, Van Dyck, and Jordaens January 19 to April 29, 2018 Peter Paul Rubens (1577–1640), Seated Male Youth, ca.1613, black chalk, heightened with w...
Dec 14, 2017
Tag
Creative Hongsee

구독신청 / Subscription

후원 및 기부금 안내

Most Viewed Top 5
PLUS Career PLUS Career
2018 . 1  
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
설원재단 설원재단 정영양자수박물관