Facebook NYCultureBeat
CulBeat Express
CulBeat Express는 뉴욕의 문화 소식을 신속하게 알릴 수 있는 게시판입니다.
앞으로 다가 올 전시, 음악회, 공연, 출간, 행사 등 소식과 예술가들의 동정을 소개합니다.
행사 게시를 원하시면 CulBeat Express를 제목으로 하셔서 보도자료를 NYCultureBeat@gmail.com로 보내주십시요.
  • 로즈 맥고완 집필 '브레이브(Brave)' 1/30 출간
  • sukie
    Jan 11, 2018
  • thumbnail
    • HarperOne
    • Rose McGowan's BRAVE

지난해 할리우드 파워 프로듀서 하비 와인스틴에게 강간당했다고 트위터에 폭로하며 #MeToo 캠페인에 불을 지른 배우 로즈 맥고완의 자서전 '브레이브(Brave)'가 1월 30일 출간된다. 

A Revealing Memoir
    Empowering Manifesto

Rose McGowan's 
    BRAVE 

00brave.jpg

“Hello fellow human, pleased to meet you. My name is Rose McGowan and

I am BRAVE. I want you to be too.”

BRAVE
     is McGowan’s raw, honest, and poignant memoir/manifesto—a no-holds-barred, pull-no-punches account of the rise of a millennial icon, fearless activist, and unstoppable force for change who is determined to expose the truth about the entertainment industry, dismantle the concept of fame, shine a light on a multibillion-dollar business built on systemic misogyny, and empower people everywhere to wake up and be BRAVE.

“My life, as you will read, has taken me from one cult to another, the biggest cult of all: Hollywood. BRAVE is the story of how I fought my way out of these cults and reclaimed my life. I want to help you do the same.”

Rose McGowan is a writer, director, music artist, former actress, entrepreneur, founder of #ROSEARMY and feminist whistle-blowing badass activist.  Her directorial debut, Dawn, was nominated for the Short Film Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival. Her album, skincare line and documentary will all be released in 2018.

*When covering Rose's book, please note that the book's official title is in all-caps: BRAVE 

For More Information, Please Login To:
    https://www.rosemcgowan.com/
    https://www.harperone.com/brave/
    https://www.rosearmy.com/

# # #

BRAVE
    By Rose McGowan

HarperOne | On sale: January 30, 2018 | $27.99 Hardcover | ISBN: 9780062655981
    Also available as an eBook and audio book

© NYCultureBeat.com | Big Apple, Small Bites: Across the City

All rights reserved. Any stories of this site may be used for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any material without the written permission of NYCultureBeat.com.

thumbnail
  • New York Philharmonic
  • Celebrate New Year’s Eve with the New York Philharmonic Live From Lincoln Center
  • Celebrate New Year’s Eve with the New York Philharmonic Live From Lincoln Center Tickets are sold out for our special New Year’s Eve celebration of Leonard Bernstein’s Broadway musicals, but you can still ring in 2018 with the New York Philharmonic and Bramwell Tovey in Live From Lincoln...
Dec 29, 2017
thumbnail
  • Metropolitan Museum of Art
  • The Poetry of Nature: Edo Paintings from the Fishbein-Bender Collection
  • February 27, 2018–January 21, 2019
  • The Met Fifth Avenue, Floor 2, Arts of Japan, The Sackler Wing Galleries, 225–32
  • The Met to Show Major Collection of Edo Paintings Exhibition Dates:February 27, 2018–January 21, 2019Exhibition Location:The Met Fifth Avenue, Floor 2, Arts of Japan, The Sackler Wing Galleries, 225–32 Painting blossomed in Japan during the Edo period (1615–1868), as artists daringly experiment...
Dec 27, 2017
thumbnail
  • Asian CineVision
  • Asian American International Film Festival,
  • Asian Cinevision: JOIN THE AAIFF STAFF WE WANT YOU! If you'd like to join our family for the 2018 edition of the Asian American International Film Festival, here's your chance! We're welcoming students and professionals for the following staff positions: Programming Coordinator: organize fe...
Dec 25, 2017
thumbnail
  • Pratt Institute’s Fine Arts
  • STUDIO RESIDENCY PROGRAM
  • Pratt Institute’s Fine Arts STUDIO RESIDENCY PROGRAM Pratt Institute’s Fine Arts Department offers a residency program that awards accomplished professional artists a private studio space located on our Brooklyn campus. Visual artists with a demonstrated commitment to their artistic pr...
Dec 20, 2017
thumbnail
  • Whitney Museum of American Art
  • GRANT WOOD: AMERICAN GOTHIC AND OTHER FABLES
  • March 2 through June 10, 2018
  • THE WHITNEY TO PRESENT GRANT WOOD: AMERICAN GOTHIC AND OTHER FABLESAmerican Gothic, Wood’s best known painting, to travel to the Whitney NEW YORK, December 20, 2017—The upcoming Grant Wood retrospective at the Whitney Museum of American Art will reassess the career of an artist whose most ...
Dec 20, 2017
Tag
Creative Hongsee

구독신청 / Subscription

후원 및 기부금 안내

Most Viewed Top 5
PLUS Career PLUS Career
2018 . 1  
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
설원재단 설원재단 정영양자수박물관