Facebook NYCultureBeat
CulBeat Express
CulBeat Express는 뉴욕의 문화 소식을 신속하게 알릴 수 있는 게시판입니다.
앞으로 다가 올 전시, 음악회, 공연, 출간, 행사 등 소식과 예술가들의 동정을 소개합니다.
행사 게시를 원하시면 CulBeat Express를 제목으로 하셔서 보도자료를 NYCultureBeat@gmail.com로 보내주십시요.
  • 로즈 맥고완 집필 '브레이브(Brave)' 1/30 출간
  • sukie
    Jan 11, 2018
  • thumbnail
    • HarperOne
    • Rose McGowan's BRAVE

지난해 할리우드 파워 프로듀서 하비 와인스틴에게 강간당했다고 트위터에 폭로하며 #MeToo 캠페인에 불을 지른 배우 로즈 맥고완의 자서전 '브레이브(Brave)'가 1월 30일 출간된다. 

A Revealing Memoir
    Empowering Manifesto

Rose McGowan's 
    BRAVE 

00brave.jpg

“Hello fellow human, pleased to meet you. My name is Rose McGowan and

I am BRAVE. I want you to be too.”

BRAVE
     is McGowan’s raw, honest, and poignant memoir/manifesto—a no-holds-barred, pull-no-punches account of the rise of a millennial icon, fearless activist, and unstoppable force for change who is determined to expose the truth about the entertainment industry, dismantle the concept of fame, shine a light on a multibillion-dollar business built on systemic misogyny, and empower people everywhere to wake up and be BRAVE.

“My life, as you will read, has taken me from one cult to another, the biggest cult of all: Hollywood. BRAVE is the story of how I fought my way out of these cults and reclaimed my life. I want to help you do the same.”

Rose McGowan is a writer, director, music artist, former actress, entrepreneur, founder of #ROSEARMY and feminist whistle-blowing badass activist.  Her directorial debut, Dawn, was nominated for the Short Film Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival. Her album, skincare line and documentary will all be released in 2018.

*When covering Rose's book, please note that the book's official title is in all-caps: BRAVE 

For More Information, Please Login To:
    https://www.rosemcgowan.com/
    https://www.harperone.com/brave/
    https://www.rosearmy.com/

# # #

BRAVE
    By Rose McGowan

HarperOne | On sale: January 30, 2018 | $27.99 Hardcover | ISBN: 9780062655981
    Also available as an eBook and audio book

© NYCultureBeat.com | Big Apple, Small Bites: Across the City

All rights reserved. Any stories of this site may be used for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any material without the written permission of NYCultureBeat.com.

thumbnail
  • Museum of Modern Art
  • Summer 2018 Internships
  • June 11–August 17, 2018
  • The Museum of Modern Art Summer 2018 Internships The Museum of Modern Art Summer 2018 internships are full–time, Monday–Friday, 9:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Applicants must have a minimum of two years of college completed (or equivalent) by June 2018 in order to apply. Length: Ten weeks ...
Jan 16, 2018
thumbnail
  • Whitney Museum of American Art
  • 휘트니뮤지엄 섬머 인턴 공모
  • 휘트니뮤지엄이 여름 인턴을 공모한다. 5천달러 페이, 접수는 2월 1일까지. Summer InternshipDeadline for submissions is February 1, 2018 (11:59 PM). The Whitney’s summer internship is a full-time, paid, nine-week session primarily for undergraduate students. It includes training, direct work exper...
Jan 16, 2018
thumbnail
  • 음식박물관(MOFAD,디렉터 피터 김)
  • 직원 공모
  • VISIT • TICKETS • PROGRAMS • DONATE • MEMBERSHIP • SCHOOL GROUPS *브루클린 음식박물관 중국 이민자들의 음식 CHOW 특별전 WE'RE HIRING!We're excited to announce that MOFAD is seeking to add four new staff members with a wide range of skill sets: Development Associate: Support MOFAD's fundr...
Jan 16, 2018
thumbnail
  • The Metropolitan Opera and The Juilliard School
  • "Evening of Verdi"
  • Friday, February 23, 2018, at 8pm
  • Juilliard's Peter Jay Sharp Theater
  • The Metropolitan Opera and The Juilliard School Present an "Evening of Verdi" Featuring Singers From the Lindemann Young Artist Development Program With the Juilliard Orchestra, Conducted by Evan Rogister Friday, February 23, 2018, at 8pm in Juilliard's Peter Jay Sharp Theater 소프라노 박혜상 바리...
Jan 15, 2018
thumbnail
  • Sotheby's London
  • Picasso’s ‘Golden Muse’ Marie-Thérèse from 1937
  • exhibition: New York 12-14 February London 22-28 February
  • 피카소가 1937년에 그린 뮤즈 마리-테레즈의 초상(베레모와 격자무늬 옷을 입은 여인)이 2월 28일 런던 소더비에서 경매된다. 뉴욕 소더비 전시는 2월 12-24일. Powerful Depiction of Picasso’s ‘Golden Muse’ Marie-Thérèse from 1937 – A Pivotal Year for the Artist – Emerges Onto the Market for First Time ...
Jan 15, 2018
Tag
Creative Hongsee

구독신청 / Subscription

후원 및 기부금 안내

Most Viewed Top 5
PLUS Career PLUS Career
2018 . 1  
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
설원재단 설원재단 정영양자수박물관